This one had music in the background. A soft 🎻. It was about how to behave if we want to change society and what most people think or do wrong. Key aspects:
- You can’t make things perfect but you can always make them better.
- Leadership is making constant decisions.
- You should do something because you believe and really want to make a difference.
- Don’t try to go big at once. Do one thing at a time.
- You can’t face fear alone; but
- ‘the thing you must do is the one you fear’; and
- what you think you can do is irrelevant. What you do is what matters.
These are not just work lessons but life lessons that can be applied to every situation on our lives.